Friday, January 23, 2015

*heavy sigh*

Today is blog Friday and I have absolutely nothing to write about. *heavy sigh* With the week I had, you would think that I would have plenty to say…this week has been nothing short of eventful.

I could write about my frustration with formatting my first ebook. How the format requirements for an ebook are totally different from that of a book going to print. How I followed the guidelines outlined by Smashwords and I still receive an error message. How I wanted to spew profanity at my laptop and throw it against the wall. How I may have to seek professional help soon before my nerves get too bad. *heavy sigh*

I could write about how I’m struggling with a situation that happened a week ago but to this day it still has me hurt and confused. How a “friend” showed me just how much they regarded me and our friendship. How the situation has caused me to view that person differently. And how the situation has caused me to begin the emotional detachment process. *heavy sigh*

 I could write about how my seven year-old son asked, “Mommy, if girls don’t have a penis, how do they pee?” How I sooo wasn’t ready for that! How I’m sooo not ready for any of this! How I’m sooo not ready for my baby boy to grow up! How I want and need my baby to stay my baby. Let’s face it, I’m not having anymore children so I want to prolong this one growing up for as long as possible. *heavy sigh*


Today is blog Friday and I have absolutely nothing to write about. *heavy sigh* 

2 comments: